Monday, March 16, 2015

Another Wild One

     I think I say this every week, but it was another wild one. Elder Morrow and I have been on the bikes this last week and Minneapolis got crazy. Once it gets warm everybody comes out and you see some stuff that makes you say , "Never thought I'd see that."
     Things are going really well though and we have had a lot of success and cool miracles. Probably one of my favorite so far on my mission happened yesterday. When Elder Hardy and I were out in Eau Claire together over a year ago we taught a 21 year old girl named Nalee. She was super cool and wanted to accept the gospel for super long but couldn't bring herself to be baptized. Long story short after learning from the missionaries for the past year in Eau Claire she moved up to Minneapolis this last week and we got in contact with her on Saturday. She told us that she wanted to go to Stake Conference on Sunday so we said we'd meet her there. 5 minutes before it started she sent us a text that said she wasn't going to make it but when we walked in she was there and started laughing at us. (She got us pretty good.) After the meeting she walked up and was like, "So, I want to be baptized when can I do it." So we set a date for March 28th which is 3 days before Elder Hardy goes home. I tried to keep a strait face when she said that but the fact that my brain had exploded might have shown. Also Elder Hardy and I ran and gave each other a huge chest bump. Super Cool miracle.
     The fam is doing great and is just saving up for their marriage license. We have been doing some pooling and they might have enough by next Saturday but we will have to wait and see and just keep praying. Also K is doing solid and has some great friends in the branch now. He has come to church the past 4 weeks and loves what we teach. We are going over tonight and are planning to set a date for April 11th.
     Glad that you and dad have a chance to party down in Mexico. Yes it is 40 degrees here but that doesn't stop me from busting out my Hawaiin shirt for our frisbee golf game this afternoon. Anyways peace and love and stay solid.


Pics

#1. Bike time
#2. Biked seven miles one handed to drop off a cake. #dilligence
#3. Couples Pic



No comments :

Post a Comment