Monday, March 23, 2015

Shoutout to My BOY Tan!!!!!



 Happy Birthday Tanner. I'm sure it will be a great one. Sounds like everyone is just partying like crazy down in Mexico, over in Japan, Cali, or at grandma's. We will be throwing a party for you Tanner out in Minnesota on the 28th but sadly mission rules says your not invited. I'll send pics though. 
     Because of the occasion, I think a tribute speech is in order.
  It's been 19 years of fun that's for sure Tan-Man. Here are a few of my favorite memories. 
1. When we started jumping on our beds and yours broke.
2. Making homemade fireworks out of Piccalo Petes. To bad they put a stop to those.
3. When you sang hey Mambo, Mambo Italiano like 30 million times when we went golfing.
4. The word run on game introduce by Jimmy Ferrel.
5. When you teed my golf ball up on the green and then hit it with your driver so I stuck a tee under your golfcart tire and popped it. Probably the funniest thing I have ever seen.
6. The Ute games. 
7. Getting my wisdom teeth out and having you talk to me about America. That ones a little fuzzy but the video is hilarious. Only a true bro would do that.
8. Going boating.
9. Swapping stories.
10. That one time we went to church with the Foggs. Truly unforgettable. 
     Well love ya tons and hope you have a super awesome week this week. Happy birthday Libby and James. I will write an e'mail for y'all next week. 
                              Love,
                                  Elder Henrie

No comments :

Post a Comment