Monday, May 4, 2015

Excited




Shoutout to Mitch for making the 1 year. a;sldfkjasl;dvzxl;vjaeog... That is pretty much how I feel right now. This last week I saw more miracles than I have seen at any time on my mission, however, I also feel as though I have been hit in the brain by a rocket. Our investigator Tony is doing really well. He is still working towards baptism on the 9th but boy has it been a wild ride. He has called us every night this week because he feels tempted to smoke. He is holding strong though. He has faced probably more opposition than any other investigator that I've seen but he seems to be hanging on real well.
    Coolest thing though, yesterday at Stake Conference this guy walked up to me while Elder King was talking to some of his spanish homies and said that he had just moved from Oregon. He has a fiance that is flying in on this Thursday and has already taken all the missionary discussions and wants to be baptized but she wanted to come up here and be baptized by her fiance. So now we have this super cool young couple now in our ward. Looking forward to teaching them this week for sure. We don't know if her baptism will be this Saturday or the next but I'll let you know Sunday.
     We are going back to teach the army guy tonight with the other ex-marine in our ward. Super pumped. 
      We got a call this week from a man by the name of Jeremiah and said that he wanted to meet up. So we met him at the church and he told us his life story of how he joined the church and how his dad passed away. Since then he left the church but had an experience a few months ago of how his dad passed away and since then he has remembered how great his life was when he was living the gospel. He is super fun to teach because he is way intelligent but even better than that he owns a super fancy dessert shop and said that he will hook us up. YUM.
       Have some big stuff coming up for the mission as well. We have a leadership conference tomorrow and President asked Elder King and I to train on whatever we wanted and said he would just back us up after. Excited for this opportunity to throwdown.
       And I can't believe it but transfers are coming next week. Last transfer I got in 3 days before the transfer so I felt about 25% of the workload, plus I had no idea what I was doing. Should be fun though. 
      Congrats to Tan for graduating. I'm proud of you bro. 
                                                                                    -Kev hlub mus ib txhis,
                                                                                                  Muaj Zoo

No comments :

Post a Comment