Monday, September 7, 2015

I Love This Place


This past week we have been busy helping our investigators get ready

for their interview. They had Their interview on Saturday and
everything went well. It is always nice to pass that hurdle. The 15
year old Cheng is doing so well. During fast and testimony meeting
yesterday two of the young men got up to bear there testimonies and
both of them gave Cheng a shoutout and just said how grateful they are
for him and his decision to be baptized. The kid was basically in
heaven after. It has been really fun to see him change and be so
happy. He has been a huge help to his mom the whole time she has been
learning as well.
    For some reason in our mission the Hmong missionaries come 1 week
before the transfer and there's a new one coming in this week. His
name is Elder Ferguson. I've heard a lot of great things about him
from the teachers at the mtc and I think Elder Lao will train him. I'm
excited to have a new missionary with us for the next week. They
always bring so much faith and energy. It reminds me of when I came to
east side to be trained. I love this place.
   Not to much to update though. Thanks for everything. Love y'all



Muaj Zoo Vwj

No comments :

Post a Comment